HOW YOUR SAUNA BENEFITS YOUR HEALTH!
Infrared heat relieves pain by expanding blood vessels and increasing circulation. This allows more oxygen to reach injured areas of the body and helps reduce pain and enhance the healing process. Many customers have found successful in relieving pain from arthritis, rheumatism and muscle spasms.
Sweating is part of the complex thermoregulatory process of the body that increases the heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate. For the body to create sweat, it requires a large amount of energy. This process reduces excess water retention, salt and stubborn fat. Fat becomes water soluble at 110ºF and allows the body to release fat and toxins.
SAME EFFECT AS EXERCISE
The heart receives a workout similar to a 6-mile run in a 20-30 minute infrared sauna session and produces a similar amount of sweat. Infrared saunas are perfect for those that do not have time for regular exercise or suffer from injuries that inhibit activity.
Toxins such as sodium, alcohol, nicotine, cholesterol and carcinogenic heavy metals (cadmium, lead, zinc, nickel) accumulate in the body during modern daily life. Sweating naturally rids the body of toxins but at a slow rate. Infrared heat stimulates the sweat glands to cleanse and detoxify the skin at a higher rate. Sauna sessions speed up the process and remove build up toxins that would otherwise continue to build in the body if not released.
IMPROVE IMMUNE SYSTEM
Most illnesses are accompanied by a fever. During a fever, the body heats up to eliminate viruses and attack foreign agents. Often misunderstood, this rise in temperature is a natural stage of the immune system's healing process and is one of the best ways to rid the body of chemicals and unwelcome visitors. The immune system weakens the hold of viruses and bacterial growth. Infrared heat induces a fever like signal by heating up the body but without the pains of an illness. Subsequently, the body wards off invading organisms much more easily because the immune system is activated consistently by the "artificial fever". Sauna sessions are a great way to reduce your risk of illness during cold and flu season
Infrared heat loosens the muscles and relaxes the body. It naturally soothes the parasympathetic nervous system and signals the brain to induce a calm state. It's the perfect way to shut down the fight-or-flight sympathetic nervous system which is highly active due to stresses of our environment.
Infrared heat improves circulation, expels dirt & chemicals and removes dead cells on the surface of the skin. All of these benefits lead to a more soft, firm, and glowy complexion
*If you have any of the following conditions, please consult with your doctor before use
- Skin diseases or burns
- Splanchnic diseases
- Require a heart defibrillator or use other implantable devices
- Heart disease
- Broken bones
- Recent surgery
- Abnormal blood pressure
- Currently pregnant, may be pregnant, or are breastfeeding
- Implants including metal, silicone, breast implants, etc.
*Read before use:
- Consult your doctor
- Ensure the blanket shows no wear, tear, or cords fraying
- Only place the sauna on heat resistant surfaces (NO waterbeds, latex, plastic, memory foam, or any inflammatory materials)
- Ensure there is a barrier between you and the mat. We recommend comfortable, cotton, breathable clothing. An alternative is two towels (one underneath and one above the body or a sheet works well. Note the sauna gets very hot. Slowly increase the heat, if you are sweating, there is no need to increase the heat.
- Do NOT rest the controller on the mat while in use
- Keep liquids away from the mat, remote, and generator
- Do not exceed 60 minutes of sauna use
- Once sauna session is complete, allow the mat to cool for 30 minutes before folding up
- Turn off and unplug while not in use
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not wrap the cord tightly around the mat, allow the cord to be loose. Do not store things on top of the mat, this can potentially damage the sauna.